Ornament and architecture : Renaissance drawings, prints and books; an exhibition by the Department of Art, Brown University, Bell Gallery, List Art Center, March 8 through April 6, 1980.
- Providence, R.I. : The University, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 175 p. : ill., plans ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA3460 O75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1611: Paperbound. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
Catalog by Janet Adams et al.
Errata slips inserted.
Bibliography: p. 164-174.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- Exhibitions.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- Exhibitions.Decoration and ornament, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.Drawing, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Illustrated books -- History -- 15th and 16th centuries -- Exhibitions.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- O wnership.Prints, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Ornament and architecture , c1980