Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854, Delineations, historical and topographical, of the Isle of Thanet and the Cinque Ports. , 1817
- Delineations, historical and topographical, of the Isle of Thanet and the Cinque Ports. / By E. W. Brayley. Illustrated with engravings, by William Deeble ...
- London : Printed for the proprietors, and published by Sherwood, Neely, and Jones; T. Boosey. Sold also at the libraries at Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Dover, and Hastings, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates : map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 T3 B8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p.'s, engraved.
"W. Wilson, Printer, 4, Greville Street, London."
Plates engraved by W. Deeble and J. C. Varrall; after W. Deeble, G. Shepherd, E. W. Brayley, H. Gastineau, J. P. Neale, Miss J. S. Evans, S. Prout, and F. W. Stockdale.
Vol. 1: , 147,  p.; v. 2: , 192,  p.
- Subject Terms:
- Boosey, T. -- Publisher.Cinque Ports (England)Curteis, John -- Autograph.Etching -- Specimens -- 1817.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.Thanet (England)Wilson, W. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.