Conybeare, John, 1692-1755, A defence of reveal'd religion against the exceptions of a late writer,, 1732
- A defence of reveal'd religion against the exceptions of a late writer, in his book, intituled, Christianity as old as creation, &c. By John Conybeare ...
- London: Printed for S Wilmot, bookseller in Oxford: and sold by James and John Knapton, R. Knaplock, W. Innys, T. Astley, J. Crownfield; J. Battley, C. Hitch; S. Birt; R. Williamson, and T. Osborn, booksellers in London, 1732.
- Physical Description:
- , 467,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBT127 A2 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Initials; head- and tail-pieces.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Astley, T. -- Publisher.Battley, J. -- Publisher.Birt, S. -- Publisher.Crownfield, J. -- Publisher.Hitch, C. -- Publisher.Innys, W. -- Publisher.Knaplock, R. -- Publisher.Knapton (James) and John -- Publisher.Osborn, T. -- Publisher.Revelation.Tindal, Matthew, 1653?-1733. Christianity as old as the creation.Williamson, R. -- Publisher.Wilmot, S. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.