Cary's new itinerary : or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross, throughout England and Wales : with many of the principal roads in Scotland / from an actual admeasurement by John Cary ; made by command of His Majesty's Postmaster General, for official purposes, under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ...
- Fifth edition, containing upwards of 9000 additional places.
- London : Printed for J. Cary, 1812.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 124 col.,  p., 870 col., 871-941,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 C3 1812Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by T. C. Hansard, Peterboro Court, Fleet-street, London."
"S. Gosnell, Printer, Little Queen Street, Holborn, London."
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835 -- Publisher.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Hansard, T. C. -- Printer.Roads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Wales.
YCBA Collections Search
Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, Cary's new itinerary : or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross, throughout England and Wales , 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.