Moore, Thomas, 1821-1887, British ferns and their allies , 1861
- British ferns and their allies : an abridgement of the "Popular history of British ferns," and comprising the ferns, club-mosses, pepperworts, & horsetails./ By Thomas Moore ... With illustrations by W. S. Coleman, printed in colours by Evans,
- London, Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, 1861.
New York : Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 187,  p., XII leaves of colored plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK527 M833 1861Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "London: Savill and Edwards, Printers, Chandos Street, Covent Garden."
- Subject Terms:
- Ferns -- Great Britain.Gattey, Henry James -- Autograph, 1862.Pteridophyta -- Great Britain.Routledge, Warne, and Routledge -- Publisher.Savill and Edwards -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1861.
Wood engravings -- 1861.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.