IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moore, Thomas, 1821-1887, British ferns and their allies , 1861
British ferns and their allies : an abridgement of the "Popular history of British ferns," and comprising the ferns, club-mosses, pepperworts, & horsetails./ By Thomas Moore ... With illustrations by W. S. Coleman, printed in colours by Evans,
- London, Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, 1861.
New York : Routledge, Warne, and Routledge, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 187,  p., XII leaves of colored plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK527 M833 1861View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "London: Savill and Edwards, Printers, Chandos Street, Covent Garden."
- Subject Terms:
- Ferns -- Great Britain.Gattey, Henry James -- Autograph, 1862.Pteridophyta -- Great Britain.Routledge, Warne, and Routledge -- Publisher.Savill and Edwards -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1861.
Wood engravings -- 1861.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.