Horace Walpole's correspondence with Mary and Agnes Berry and Barbara Cecilia Seton... edited by W. S. Lewis and A. Dayle Wallace, with the assistance of Charles H. Bennett and Edwine M. Martz.
- Additional Title(s):
- New Haven, Yale university press; 1944.
London, H. Milford, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. plates, ports., facsims. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA483 W2 A2 11-12 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. II has title: Horace Walpole's correspondence with Mary and Agnes Berry.
- Subject Terms:
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ms. notes.
- 1. Introduction. Bibliography and method. Cue-titles and abbreviations. List of letters in the Berry correspondence. Letters to and from Mary and Agnes Berry, 14 October 1788-December 1791. Letters to Barbara Cecilia Seton. Letter to Robert Berry.--II. Letters, 6 April 1793-15 December 1796. Walpole's book of visitors at Strawberry Hill, 1784-1796.