City Museum and Art Gallery (Birmingham, England), British watercolours, 1760-1930, from the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, [1980?]
British watercolours, 1760-1930, from the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
- [London] : Arts of Council of Great Britain, [1980?].
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 C47 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog written by Richard Lockett.
"A touring exhibition arranged by the Arts Council in collaboration with Birmingham City Museum and Art Gallery."
- Subject Terms:
- City Museum and Art Gallery (Birmingham, England)Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.