IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Townsend, Leonard, An alphabetical chronology of remarkable events, from the earliest authentic period to the present time. , [1850?]
An alphabetical chronology of remarkable events, from the earliest authentic period to the present time. : With copious explanatory notes. Compiled from the most approved authorities. / By Leonard Townsend.
- London : Tallis and Co., Green Arbour Court, Old Bailey, [1850?]
- Physical Description:
- iv, -144 p.,  leaves of plates : ports. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 D8 1850View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- With: Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales delineated. / Thomas Dugdale. [London: Published by John Tallis and L. Tallis, ca. 1850?].
Plates by John Rogers, J. Hopwood, James Thomson, Henry Hoppner Meyer, Edward Scriven, Eva Dean Edwards, Robert Cooper, J. Bult, and W. Maddock; after Sir Godfrey Kneller, Houbraken, F. Pourbas, Alexander Nasmyth, Charles Le Brun, Samuel Cooper, Soldi, Sir Joshua Reynolds, Bemmel, Hans Holbein, Mary Beale, George Vertue, Isaac Oliver, Titian, and George Henry Harlow.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox, William Henry -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1850?.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1850?.Tallis and Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.