A general guide to the Isle of Wight: containing a circuit itinerary and circumnavigation of the island; and the history and topography of the Isle of Wight, / By Charles S. M. Lockhart ... Illustrated with six steel engravings and a map.
- London: Virtue & Co., 1870.
- Physical Description:
- -112, p., 8 leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W6 L6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center copy is imperfect?: map wanting?
First published as a supplement to A general history of Hampshire / Bernard Bolingbroke Woodward. London, Virtue and Co., [1861-1869].
Plates by J. C. Armytage, C. Cousen, J. Cousen, E. Brandard, and Charles Cousen; after W. H. Bartlett, Charles Cousen, A. Simms, and R. Brandard.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1870.Virtue & Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Lockhart, Charles S. M, A general guide to the Isle of Wight, 1870
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.