Cary's new itinerary; or, An accurate delineation of the great roads,: both direct and cross, throughout England and Wales; with many of the principal roads in Scotland. From an actual admeasurement made by command of His Majesty's postmaster general, for official purposes, / under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ... By John Cary ...
- London: Printed for John Cary, 1798.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 740 col., 741-796,  p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 C3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The two leaves of plates together form a single map.
Advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Abergavenny, Lord -- Autograph.Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835 -- Publisher.E. M. F. -- Autograph.Roads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Wales.
YCBA Collections Search
Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, Cary's new itinerary; or, An accurate delineation of the great roads,, 1798
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.