Cary's new itinerary: or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, : both direct and cross, throughout England and Wales; with many of the principal roads in Scotland. / From an actual admeasurement by John Cary; made by command of His Majesty's postmaster general, for official purposes; under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ...
- Fourth edition, with improvements.
- London: Printed for J. Cary, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- , 866 col., 868-936, 12 p., 5 leaves of folding plates : ill., maps ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 C3 1810Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "S. Gosnell, Printer, Little Queen Street, London."
Advertisements: 4 p. between p.  and  printed by J. G. Barnard, and  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835 -- Publisher.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Roads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Wales.
- Etchings -- 1810.
Wood engravings -- 1810.
YCBA Collections Search
Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, Cary's new itinerary: or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, , 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.