Cary's new itinerary: or, An accurate delineation of the great roads: both direct and cross throughout England and Wales with many of the principal roads in Scotland. / From an actual admeasurement by John Cary; made by command of His Majesty's Postmaster General, for official purposes under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ...
- Seventh edition, with improvements.
- London: Printed for J. Cary, 1817.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 124 col.,  p., 874 col., 875-950,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 C3 1817View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "S. Gosnell, Printer, Little Queen Street, London."
Advertisement: p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835 -- Publisher.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Knapp, John -- Autograph.Parker, G. -- Autograph.Roads -- Great Britain.Roads -- Wales.
YCBA Collections Search
Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, Cary's new itinerary: or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.