Walker, A. (Adam), 1730 or 31-1821, Remarks made in a tour from London to the lakes of Westmoreland and Cumberland, M,DCC,XCII 
- Remarks made in a tour from London to the lakes of Westmoreland and Cumberland in the summer of M.DCC.XCI. Originally published in the Whitehall Evening Post, and now reprinted with additions and corrections. To which is annexed, A sketch of the police, religion, arts, and agriculture of France, made in an excursion to Paris in M.DCC.LXXXV. By A. Walker, ...
- London, Printed for G. Nicol and C. Dilly, M,DCC,XCII .
- Physical Description:
- , 251 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L1 W3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Another edition published anonymously (London, J. Abraham, 1792) has title: A tour from London to the Lakes ...
- Subject Terms:
- Dilly, C. -- Publisher.France -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Lake District (England) -- Description and travel.Nicol, G. -- Publisher.Paris (France) -- Description and travel.Tasker, Joseph -- Bookplate.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1792.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.