The principles of drawing, design, and engraving; : by rules formed from nature and truth: With the late various improvements, and some new discoveries, never before published; being entirely the result of practical experience and self-observation / By an artist.
- London : Printed by J. Roach, for J. Vandrant, copper-plate printer, No. 4, Brewer-Street, Golden-Square, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 12 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC590 P7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by T. D.[Timothy Dighton?]
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Technique.Etching -- Specimens -- 1800.Roach, J. -- Printer.Vandrant, J. -- Publisher.
- Handbooks and manuals.