Wyatt, M. Digby (Matthew Digby), Sir, 1820-1877, Fine art a sketch of its history, theory, practice, and application to industry , 1870
- Fine art a sketch of its history, theory, practice, and application to industry : being a course of lectures delivered at Cambridge in 1870. / By M. Digby Wyatt ...
- London and New York : Macmillan and Co., 1870.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 375 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7425 W93Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Cambridge: Printed by C. J. Clay M. A. at the University Press."
- Subject Terms:
- Addams, James -- Autograph.Art.Burn & Co. -- Bookbinder.Cambridge University Press -- Printer.Clay, C. J. -- Printer.Decorative arts.MacMillan and Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.