Dreamland. / By Jessie Macleod. With illustrative lines by Mary Elizabeth.
- London : Kent & Co. (late David Bogue), 86, Fleet Street and Paternoster Row, 1859.
- Physical Description:
- , 15,  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4683 D7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates lithographed by J. Brandard, and printed by M. & N. Hanhart.
Gilt spine signed A. W.
Engraved t.-p., title vignette.
Advertisements:  leaf at end.
- Subject Terms:
- A. W. -- Bookbinder.Bogue, David -- Publisher.Hanhart (M. & N.) -- Printer.Kent (W.) & Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1859.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.