The history of Wisbech, and the Fens. / By Neil Walker, and Thomas Craddock ...
- Wisbech : Published by Richard Walker, Bridge-Foot. And may be had of all booksellers, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 564 p.,  leaves of plates (some folding) : ill., charts, map ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.F33 W3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by James Mitchell, Wm. Taylor, John Mottram, and James Mitchell & Co.; after Fredk. Hunter, A. Peckover, Wm. Taylor, and J. C. Sammons.
"Printed by Richard Walker, Bridge-Foot, Wisbech."
Plates published 1846-1847.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- History.England -- Cambridgeshire.England -- Isle of Ely.England -- Wisbech.Fens, The (England)Isle of Ely (England) -- History.Walker, Richard -- Publisher.Wisbech (England)Wisbech (England) -- History.
Etchings -- 1849.
Wood engravings -- 1849.
Engravings -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.