F. M. R, Emblematic illumination; or, forms, colours, and emblems , 
- Emblematic illumination; or, forms, colours, and emblems : suitable for illuminating texts of holy scripture in large style, in oils or water-colours. Collected and edited by F. M. R.
- London: Day & Son, .
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.,  leaves of plates (some colored) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND3310 F5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by F. M. R.
Published in 1862.--Cf. English Catalogue of Books.
Author could possibly be Frances Margaret Redgrave, author and editor of many painting books according to the British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Bone & Son -- Bookbinder.Day & Son -- Publisher.Illumination of books and manuscripts.
- Chromolithographs -- 1862.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.