Hall, Marshall, The artists of Cumbria , 1979
- The artists of Cumbria : an illustrated dictionary of Cumberland, Westmorland, North Lancashire and North West Yorkshire painters, sculptors, draughtsmen and engravers born between 1615 and 1900 / by Marshall Hall.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Marshall Hall, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- x, 102 p. : ill., map, ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6769 C9 H35 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portraits on lining papers
Bibliography: p. 99-100.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Cumbria -- Dictionaries.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.