The public buildings of the city of London described. : With twelve engravings. / By the author of "Public buildings of Westminster described."
- London : John Harris, Corner of St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- , 259 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 J6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by Sands; after T. H. Shepherd.
"London: Printed by Samuel Bentley, Dorset-street, fleet-street."
Also ascribed to Frederic Shoberl.
Advertisements:  p. after t.-p.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Samuel -- PublisherFenton, Adelaide Lucy -- AutographHarris, John -- PublisherLondon (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Public buildings.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1831
YCBA Collections Search
Johnstone, C. I. (Christian Isobel), 1781-1857, The public buildings of the city of London described. , 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.