IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Panorama of Oxford from the roof of the Bodleian Library, 1845
Panorama of Oxford from the roof of the Bodleian Library.
- London : Longman & Brown, Paternoster Row, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.): ill. ; 22 x 172 cm., folded to 22 x 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.O98 P36 1845+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.O98 P36 1845+ Copy 2 Oversize.View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Lithograph made by Day & Haghe from a sketch by Miss C. G.
BAC: British Art Center copy has two copies. Copy 1 bound in publisher's printed red boards. Binder's ticket: T. Mellard, bookbinder, Upper High St., Stourbridge. Has hand-colored lithographs. Copy 2 is similarly bound. Linen backed paper. Stamp in black ink: B.N.C. F. Madan Oxford.
- Subject Terms:
- Bodleian Library -- Pictorial works.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Longman & Brown -- Publisher.Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935 -- Stamp.Mellard, T. -- Bookbinder.Oxford (England) -- Pictorial works.Panoramas -- England -- Oxford -- Specimens.University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.