Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The Brantwood diary of John Ruskin , c1971
- The Brantwood diary of John Ruskin : together with selected and related letters and sketches of persons mentioned / Edited and annotated by Helen Gill Viljoen.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1971.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 632 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5263 A13 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Diaries.