Delineations of Gloucestershire; being views of the principal seats of nobility & gentry; : and other objects of prominent interest in that county. ... The historical and descriptive notices, by J. N. Brewer ...
- London: Published by Sherwood, Gilbert, & Piper, Paternoster Row; and J. & H. S. Storer, Pentonville, .
- Physical Description:
- , ii, 202 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 G5 B7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p., engraved, dated 1824.
Plates drawn and engraved by J. and H. S. Storer.
"Coe & Moore, Printers, 27, Old Change, London."
- Subject Terms:
- Coe & Moore -- Printer.Country homes -- England -- Gloucestershire.Etching -- Specimens -- 1824.Sherwood, Gilbert, & Piper -- Publisher.Storer, (J.) and H. S. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Brewer, J. N. (James Norris), Delineations of Gloucestershire; being views of the principal seats of nobility & gentry; , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.