Wingfield Digby, George Frederick, 1911-, Symbol and image in William Blake, 1957
- Symbol and image in William Blake.
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1957.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 143 p. illus. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 W565 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Based on The gates of Paradise [by William Blake] and the newly found picture at Arlington Court, with reference to nearly sixty other designs and paintings by him, all of which are reproduced here."
Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 128-129) Bibliography: p. 130-133.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Blake, William, 1757-1827. For the sexes: The gates of Paradise.Symbolism in art.