Wright, Thomas, 1810-1877, The history and topography of the county of Essex, 1831-1835
- The history and topography of the county of Essex: comprising its ancient and modern history, a general view of its physical character, productions, agricultural condition, statistics, &c. &c. / By Thomas Wright ... Embellished with a series of views from original drawings by W. Bartlett.
- London: Published by Geo. Virtue, 26 Ivy Lane, 1831-1835.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 E7 W9+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved t.-p's.
Originally "Issued in forty-eight monthly parts between 1831 and 1836."--Cf. Dict. nat. biog.
Plates by J. Rogers, S. Lacey, W. Watkins, Tombleson, E. Young, H. Wallis, J. C. Armytage, H. Adlard, C. Nottram, T. Barber, R. Sands, W. Wallis, J. Rolph, and T. Garner; after W. Bartlett, G. B. Campion, W. H. Bartlett, and T. Barber.
"R. Clay, Printer, Bread-Street-Hill."
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, R. -- Printer.Essex (England)Goode, John -- Autograph.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1831.Virtue, George -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.