The Norwich directory; containing an alphabetical list of the principal inhabitants, their address, profession, or trade. : A concise history of Norwich; pointing out the most remarkable places in it worthy the attention of strangers. ... With the following tables: streets, lanes, markets, churches ... To which is added, a retrospect of the public improvements, proposed by a committee formed for that purpose. With an engraved plan of the city, with references. / By Thomas Peck.
- Norwich: Printed and sold by J. Payne, bookseller, 22, Market-Place, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- x, , 59,  p. 1 folded leaf of plates : map ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N88 P4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Map engraved by T. Smith; after J. Ninham.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1802.Norwich (England) -- Directories.Payne, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Peck, Thomas, The Norwich directory; containing an alphabetical list of the principal inhabitants, their address, profession, or trade. , 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.