Billings, Robert William, 1813-1874, The geometric tracery of Brancepeth Church, in the county of Durham. , 1845
The geometric tracery of Brancepeth Church, in the county of Durham. / Illustrated by Robert William Billings.
- London : Published for the author, by Thomas and William Boone, 29, New Bond-Street; and by George Andrews Saddler-Street, Durham, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- , 14,  p., [XX] leaves of plates, : ill., ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1295 .B5 1842+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by R. W. Billings; after G. Winter.
Added t.-p., engraved.
"Durham: Printed by F. Humble and Son, Saddler-Street."
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Plates published in 1844.
With: Illustrations of geometric tracery, from the paneling belonging to Carlisle Cathedral / By Robert William Billings. London: Published by Thomas and William Boone ... , 1842.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, George -- Publisher.Boone (Thomas and William) -- Publisher.Brancepeth Church.Decoration and ornament, Gothic.Humble (F.) and Son -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1845.
Wood engravings -- 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.