Man versus society in eighteenth-century Britain , 1968
- Man versus society in eighteenth-century Britain : six points of view, J.H. Plumb, Jacob Viner, G.R. Cragg, Rudolf Wittkower, Paul Henry Lang, Bertrand H. Bronson / Edited by James L. Clifford.
- Cambridge [England] : University Press, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 175 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA485 M35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Symposium held on 14-16 October 1966,sponsored by the Conference on British Studies in conjunction with the University of Delaware and the Henry Francis de Pont Winterthur Museum.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Political man / J.H. Plumb.--The artist / R. Wittkower.--The composer / P.H. Lang.--The writer / B.H. Bronson.--Commentary summarized / J.L. Clifford.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Civilization -- 18th century.