Thoroton, Robert, 1623-1678, Thoroton's History of Nottinghamshire, 1790
- Thoroton's History of Nottinghamshire: republished, with large additions, by John Throsby; and embellished with picturesque and select views of seats of the nobility and gentry, towns, villages, churches and ruins.
- [Nottingham]: Published by J. Throsby ... Sold in Nottingham by Messrs. Burbage, Tupman, Wilson & Gray, booksellers & T. Wigley, engraver, ..., 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v., plates (some folded) : ill., coats of arms, genealogical tables, plans, ports. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N9 T5 1790Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is imperfect: v. 1 and 3 wanting.
Plates by J. Wigley, W. & J. Walker, and Walker; after Throsby, Thos. Sandby, H. Rooke, and T. Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Burbage, Tupman, Wilson and Gray -- Publisher.Coltman, William -- Autograph, l8l5.Etching -- Specimens -- 1790.Nottinghamshire (England) -- History.Throsby, J. -- Publisher.Wigley, T. -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1790.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.