Notitia parliamentaria: or, An history of the counties, cities, and boroughs in England and Wales ... : The whole extracted from mss. and printed evidence ... By Browne Willis, esq.
- The second edition, with additions.
- London: Printed for Robert Gosling, at the Mitre and Crown against Fetter-Lane in Fleetstreet, 1715-1750.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ; 21 cm. (8 vo).
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsJN561 W5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Volumes 2 (1716) and 3 (1750) have no edition statements.
Initials, head- and tail-pieces.
Vol. 3 has title: Notitia parliamentaria: containing an account of the first returns and incorporations of the cities, towns, and boroughs, in England and Wales, that send members to Parliament ... and ... a series or lists of the representatives in the several parliaments held from the reformation 1541, to the restoration 1660 ... Printed for the author in the year 1750.
Signatures: v. 1-- ⁴ *a² a-e⁴f² B-2H⁴ 2I²; v. 2-- ¹ A⁴ a⁴ B-4B⁴ ²B³; v. 3--A⁶ B-2B⁸ 2C⁷ 2D⁸ a-d⁸ e⁶.
- Subject Terms:
- Abergavenny, -- Bookplate.Administrative and political divisions -- Great Britain.Cooper, George -- Autograph, 1754.Gosling, Robert -- Publisher.Great Britain. Parliament -- Registers.Willis, Browne -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Willis, Browne, 1682-1760, Notitia parliamentaria: or, An history of the counties, cities, and boroughs in England and Wales ... , 1715-1750
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.