The art of japanning, varnishing, pollishing, and gilding. : Being a collection of very plain directions and receipts. Written for the use of those who have a mind to follow those diverting and useful amusements, and published at the request of several ladies of distinction. / By Mrs. Artlove.
- London : Printed for T. Warner, at the Black-Boy in Pater-noster Row, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- , 26,  p. (the final 2 p. blank ; 21 cm.(8 vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP942 A7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Initials, head- and tail-piece.
- Subject Terms:
- Hembra, P. -- Bookbinder.Japanning.Recipes -- Early works to 1800.Varnish and varnishing.Warner, T. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Artlove, Mrs, The art of japanning, varnishing, pollishing, and gilding. , 1730
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.