A practical treatise on perspective. Adapted for the study of those who draw from nature, by which the usual errors may be avoided.
- [London: Published as the Act directs, Dec. 1st., 1815, & Sold by the Author J. Varley, No. 44 Conduit Street, Bond Street, & by Burgis, & Barfoot, No. 32 Southampton Street, Strand, 1815.]
- Physical Description:
- 3 leaves, l leaf of plates : ill. ; 35 x 48 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B N 24Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title at head of 1st leaf; imprint from legend beneath plate.
Plate by W. Lowry; after J. Varley.
"Printed for J. Booth, Duke-Street, Portland Place."
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, J. -- Printer.Burgis & Barfoot -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1815.Perspective.Varley, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Varley, John, 1778-1842, A practical treatise on perspective, 1815.]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.