IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tooley, R. V. (Ronald Vere), 1898-, Tooley's Dictionary of mapmakers , c1979
Tooley's Dictionary of mapmakers / compiled by Ronald Vere Tooley ; with a pref. by Helen Wallis.
- Additional Title(s):
Dictionary of mapmakers
- New York : A. R. Liss, ; c1979.
Amsterdam, Netherlands : Meridian Pub. Co., c1979.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 684 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA198 T66 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- First half of work originally appeared in parts in the Map collectors' series published by the Map Collectors' Circle.
Bibliography: p. ix-x.
- Subject Terms:
- Cartographers -- Biography.