Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, Ackermann's manual of colours, used in the different branches of water-colour painting: , MDCCCXLIV 
- Ackermann's manual of colours, used in the different branches of water-colour painting: : with an ample description of the value and properties of each color. Also directions for mixing into all the various tints such only as are most suitable to each other. Interspersed with Hints on painting in landscape, miniatures, flowers, etc. By T. H. Fielding ...
- London : R. Ackermann, 191, Regent Street; and Ackermann and Co., 96 Strand, MDCCCXLIV .
- Physical Description:
- 63, , 8 p., 1 leaf of plates, : portrait ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2420 A4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original boards, lithographed by Day & Haghe.
"London: Cook and Co., Printers 76, Fleet Street."
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 28
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Color -- Study and teaching.Cook and Co. -- Printer.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1844.Painting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting.
- Chromolithographs -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.