The history of Hertfordshire; describing the county and its antient monuments, particularly the Roman. With the character of those that have been the chief possessors of the lands. And an account of the most memorable occurrences. By N. Salmon ...
- London: [s.n.] M.DCC.XXVIII..
- Physical Description:
- , 369,  p.,  leaf of folded plates : map ; 41 cm. (fol.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D32View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Initials; head- and tail-pieces.
Map etched by J. Clark.
- Subject Terms:
- Epitaphs -- England -- Hertfordshire.Hertfordshire (England) -- Antiquities.Hertfordshire (England) -- History.
- Etchings -- 1728.
YCBA Collections Search
Salmon, N. (Nathaniel), 1675-1742, The history of Hertfordshire; describing the county and its antient monuments, particularly the Roman, M.DCC.XXVIII.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.