Memoirs of the life of William Collins, Esq., R.A. : with selections from his journals and correspondence / by W. Wilkie Collins.
- Wakefield, Eng. : EP Pub., 1978.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 354, xiii p. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C6985 A12 1978 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Originally published in 2 v. in 1848 by Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Collins, William, 1788-1847.Painters -- England -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
Collins, Wilkie, 1824-1889, Memoirs of the life of William Collins, Esq., R.A. , 1978