IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Royal Society of Arts (Great Britain), Choice examples of art workmanship , 
Choice examples of art workmanship : selected from the exhibition of ancient and mediaeval art at the Society of Arts. / Drawn and engraved under the superintendence of Philip de La Motte.
- London : Cundall & Addey, 21 Old Bond Street; .
- Physical Description:
- [iii]-viii, 14 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK520 L6 1851+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by C. Thurston Thompson, G. and E. Dalziel, W. G. Mason, Thomas Williams, O. Jewitt, and Thomas Bolton; after Philip de La Motte.
"London :Printed by Robson, Levey, and Franklyn, Great New Street, Fetter Lane."
In decorated publisher's binding by Bone & Son, 76, Fleet Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Exhibitions.Bell, George -- Publisher.Bone & Son -- Bookbinders.Cundall & Addey -- Publisher.Robson, Levey, and Franklyn -- Printer.Sparrow, William Arthur, 1847-1913 -- Bookplate.
- Chromolithographs -- 1851.
Wood engravings -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.