IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage , MDCCCXLI 
Childe Harold's Pilgrimage : A Romaut / By Lord Byron.
- London : John Murray, Albemarle Street, MDCCCXLI .
- Physical Description:
- , xvi, 320,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map, port. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4357 A1 1841View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrative matter by W. Finden, E. Finden, and C. R. Cockerell; after T. Phillips, H. Warren, T. Creswick, Aubrey, G. Howse, and T. B. Aylmer.
"Bradbury and Evans, Printers Extraordinary to the Queen, Whitefriars."
Added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.English poetry.Hayday, -- Bookbinder.Moxon, Edward, 1801-1858 -- Pres. insc. from John Murray, 1841.Murray, John -- Publisher.Murray, John, 1778-1843 -- Pres. insc. to Edward Moxon. Esq., 1841.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1841.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.