A topographical and historical description of Worcestershire; containing an account of its towns, castles, antiquities, churches, monuments, public edifices, picturesque scenery, the residences of the nobility, gentry, &c. Accompanied with biographical notices of eminent and learned men to whom this county has given birth. By F. C. Laird. Illustrated with engravings.
- London: Printed for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, Paternoster Row; 1810.
- Physical Description:
- , 407,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W9 L3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A separate issue, with new t.-p., of part of v. 15, pt. 2 of "The beauties of England and Wales."
Plates engraved by Woolnoth, J. Greig, W. Angus, Wise, Sands, H. Hobson, J. Smith, Steward and Burnett, and J. Lewis; after J. P. Neale, J. C. Smith, T. Moule, G. Shepherd, Mr. Shich, W. Carter, Mrs. Lathbury, and Geo. Shepherd.
- Subject Terms:
- Elkington, Frederick, 1826-1905 -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1810.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Laird, F. C. (Francis Charles), A topographical and historical description of Worcestershire;, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.