The scenery and antiquities of Ireland, / illustrated from drawings by W. H. Bartlett; the literary portion of the work by N. P. Willis, and J. Stirling Coyne ...
- London : George Virtue, .
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates : ill., port., map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA975 W73+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Two volumes, issued quarterly in 6 parts.
Part 1 and part 6 have added engraved t.-p.'s with title vignette.
Title-pages, contents, and directions to the binder for v. 1 and v. 2 appear at the end of part 6.
Advertisements:  p. at end of part 6.
Plates by F. C. Lewis, J. Cousen, J. C. Bentley, H. Griffiths, J. B. Allen, R. Wallis, F. W. Topham, S. Bradshaw, R. Brandard, H. Adlard, C. Cousen, E. Challis, T. Turnbull, E. J. Roberts, J. T. Willmore, G. K. Richardson, T. Higham, J. Carter, E. Benjamin, C. Richardson, W. Mossman, J. C. Armytage, E. Brandard, and W. Hughes; after Whimper, L. Lawrance, and W. H. Bartlett.
"J. Rickerby, Printer, Sherbourn Lane."
Date of publication from plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Chron. -- 1841.Ireland -- Antiquities.Ireland -- Pictorial works.Rickerby, J. -- Printer.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1841.Virtue, George -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1841.
YCBA Collections Search
Willis, Nathaniel Parker, 1806-1867, The scenery and antiquities of Ireland, , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.