Hutchinson, William, 1732-1814, The history and antiquities of the county palatine of Durham,, 1823
The history and antiquities of the county palatine of Durham, by Willm. Hutchinson ...
- Durham: Printed and published by G. Walker, Sadler Street, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v.,  leaves of plates (some folded), 26 pages of plates (some folded) : ill., geneal. tables (some folded), portraits ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 D9 H9+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Durham: Printed by G. Walker. Sadler Street."
Engraved t.-p.'s with vignettes, engraved by Lambert.
Contains numerous pedigrees.
A biographical sketch of John Egerton, Bp. of Durham, by Francis H. Egerton, Earl of Bridgewater: v. 3, p. [ix]-xxi.
With: Tables of the population of the county of Durham, according to the census taken in the year one thousand eight hundred and twenty-one. Durham: Printed by G. Walker, Sadler-Street, 1823.
- Subject Terms:
- Durham (England) -- Antiquities.Durham (England) -- History.Egerton, John, Bishop of Durham, 1721-1787.Walker, G. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.