Bunyan, John, 1628-1688, The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come , M.DCCC. XL.IV. 
- The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come : delivered under the similitude of a dream. Wherein are discovered Christian's manner of setting out, his dangerous journey, and his safe arrival at the desired country. / By John Bunyan ... Edited by George Godwin ... and Lewis Pocock ... With a memoir of the author, and a bibliographical notice. Illustrated by engravings, in outline and wood-cuts, from drawings by Henry C. Selous, Esq.
- London : M. M. Holloway, 25, Bedford Street, Covent-Garden, M.DCCC. XL.IV. .
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaf, xxviii columns,  p., -90 columns,  leaves of plates : ill., plates ; 29 x 42 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A P 4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by Henry Moses; after H. C. Selous.
"London: Harrison and Co., Printers, St. Martin's Lane."
Initials and tailpieces.
Text outlined with decorated border.
Body of text printed in double columns.
"Directions to the binder":  leaf tipped in after t.-p.
- Subject Terms:
- Chron. -- 1844.Harrison and Co. -- Printer.Holloway, M. M. -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1844.
Wood engravings -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.