Historical and descriptive account of the birth-place of Shakspeare / By R. B. Wheler. With lithographic illustrations by C. F. Green ...
- Stratford-upon-Avon : Printed and sold by James Ward, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 13,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., plan ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR2916 W4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plan after W. Hemings.
- Subject Terms:
- Brierly, -- Autograph.Green, C. F. -- Printer.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Homes and haunts.Ward, James -- Printer.Woodward, Alfred -- Bookplate.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1824.
YCBA Collections Search
Wheler, Robert Bell, 1785-1857, Historical and descriptive account of the birth-place of Shakspeare , 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.