Malcolm, James Peller, 1767-1815, Lives of topographers and antiquaries who have written concerning the antiquities of England, , 1815
- Lives of topographers and antiquaries who have written concerning the antiquities of England, : with portraits of the authors, and a complete list of their works, so far as they relate to the topography of this kingdom, together with a list of portraits, monuments, views, and other prints ... / By J. P. Malcolm ...
- London : Published by Robert Bickerstaff, Essex Street, Strand; Edmund Dorrell, No. 13, Upper Castle Street, Leicester Square; Messrs. J. and G. Todd, York ... W. Pople, Printer, 67, Chancery Lane, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. in various pagings,  leaves of plates : ports. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ2023 M24+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates after T. Cook, T. Trotter, Rivers, P. Rothwell, and Harding.
Plates "published 1812, by Wm. Richardson, York House, Strand."
"Printed by Nichols, Sons, and Bentley, Red Lion Passage, Fleet-Street, London."
- Subject Terms:
- Archaeologists -- Great Britain.Bickerstaff, Robert -- Publisher.Dorrell, Edmund -- Publisher.England -- Antiquities -- Bibliography.Etching -- Specimens -- 1815.Great Britain -- Bio-bibliography.Nichols, Sons, and Bentley -- Printer.Pople, W. -- Printer.Richardson, Wm. -- Printer.Todd (J. and G.) -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.