IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Miller, Alexander, lithographer, The handbook of transfer lithography. , 1840
The handbook of transfer lithography. / By Alexr. Miller, lithographer.
- Liverpool : Published by Evans, Chegwin & Hall, Castle Street ... 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 36 p.,  leaf of plates : ill ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2860 M5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plate lithographed by Miller.
- Subject Terms:
- Chron. -- 1840.Evans, Chegwin & Hall -- Publisher.Lithography -- Printing.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1840.Miller, A. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.