Vah-ta-ah, the Feejeean Princess: : with occasional allusions to Feejeean customs; and illustrations of Feejeean life. / By the Rev. Joseph Waterhouse ...
- London : Hamilton, Adams, and Co.: Sold by John Mason, 66, Paternoster-Row, MDCCCLVII .
- Physical Description:
- 164,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., col. portrait ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV3390 F5 W3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece from a miniature by J. D. Macdonald; "printed in oil colours by Baxter, inventer & patenter, London."
"London: Printed by James Nichols, Hoxton-Square."
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter -- Printer.Chron. -- 1857.Color prints -- Specimens -- 1857.Hamilton, Adams, and Co. -- Publisher.Missions -- Fiji.Nichols, James -- Printer.Vah-ta-ah, Princess of the Fiji Islands.
YCBA Collections Search
Waterhouse, Joseph, Vah-ta-ah, the Feejeean Princess: , MDCCCLVII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.