Sepulchral memorials consisting of engravings from the altar tombs, effigies & monuments ancient & modern : contained within the county of Northampton. / From the pen drawings of W. H. Hyett.
- [London] : Published ... for W. H. Hyett, by Messrs. Nicholls & Co., London, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- , vii, , ,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1587 N6 H9+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by T. Woolnoth, W. Radclyffe, G. Cooke, C. Askey, and W. Delamotte; after Roubiliac and Hyett.
Plates "printed by W. & T. Radclyffe."
Engraved t.-p. with title vignette (not included in numeration of leaves of plates).
List of subscribers and errata:  p. at end.
"Printed by Nichols, Son, and Bentley, Red Lion Passage, Fleet Street, London."
- Subject Terms:
- Hyett, W. H. -- Publisher.Nicholls & Co. -- Printer.Nichols, Son, and Bentley -- Printer.Northamptonshire (England) -- Antiquities.Radclyffe (W. & T.) -- Printer.Sepulchral monuments -- England -- Northamptonshire.
- Etchings -- 1817.
Wood engravings -- 1817.
YCBA Collections Search
Hyett, W. H, Sepulchral memorials consisting of engravings from the altar tombs, effigies & monuments ancient & modern , 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.