A treatise on the esculent funguses of England, : containing an account of their classical history, uses, characters, development, structure, nutritious properties, modes of cooking and preserving, &c., / By Charles David Badham ...
- London : Reeve, Brothers, King William Street, Strand, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- x, 138, 16 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK617 B13View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by T. H. Cromek.
Plates lithographed by Leonard and Reeve.
"Works on natural science printed and published by Reeve Brothers, King William Street, Strand.": 16 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Leonard, -- Printer.Mansfield, B. -- Pres. insc. from his affectionate Mother, 1853.Mushrooms -- England.Reeve Brothers -- Publisher.Reeve, -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
Badham, David, 1806-1857, A treatise on the esculent funguses of England, , 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.