IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Warner, Richard, 1763-1857, A tour through the northern counties of England, and the borders of Scotland. , 1802
A tour through the northern counties of England, and the borders of Scotland. / By the Revd. Richard Warner ...
- Bath: Printed by R. Cruttwell; and sold by G. & J. Robinson, Pater-Noster-Row, London, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates (some folded): ill., maps; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 W276 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 W276 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 has the bookplate of Thomas Bell and is extra-illustrated with engraved views. Copy 2 is imperfect: frontispiece wanting.
Plates by Becker.
- Subject Terms:
- Bath (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1802.Bell, Thomas, 1785-1860 -- Bookplate.Cruttwell, R. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Robinson (G.) and J. -- Publisher.Scotland -- Description and travel.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance).
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1802.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.