Every youth's drawing book : containing the whole art of drawing, the principles of perspective, with clear and ample instructions for portrait, flower, miniature, and landscape painting, in oil and in water colours, engraving on wood, casting, medalling, bronzing, mezzotint scraping, modelling, etc. : illustrated with above 60 engravings on wood and copper.
- London : Published by W. Wilton, 245, High Holborn, MDCCCXXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 64 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC590 .E94 1828 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC590 .E94 1828 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- "W.H. Birchall, printer, Earl Street, Blackfriars."--T.p. verso.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies of variant issue. Copy 1 is bound in original printed boards with 31 leaves of plates after the text. Stamped in black on front cover: G.C. 1831. Copy 2 has an engraved frontispiece that does not appear in copy 1. It is also bound in original printed boards with 52 leaves of plates after the text. Ms inscription: William Fowler Dec., 1835.
- Subject Terms:
- Birchall, W. H. -- Printer.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Fowler, William -- Autograph, 1835.G. G. -- Stamp, 1831.Perspective -- Study and teaching.Wilton, W. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Etchings -- 1828.
Wood engravings -- 1828.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.